Managing Marlborough on the move
Project: MDC Street Plots and Car Park Trees Maintenance
Date: 2015 - 2020
Client: Marlborough District Council
While Marlborough is famous around the world as the home of Sauvignon Blanc, it’s also home to 50,000 inhabitants spread from the intricate bays of the Marlborough Sounds to the townships like Blenheim, extending as far south as the Kaikoura Ranges.
For the last five years, Nelmac has been responsible for the maintenance of numerous street plots and tree assets throughout the Blenheim, Renwick, Picton, Seddon and Havelock settlements.
- Garden maintenance (pruning, week control, mulching, irrigation maintenance etc) of numerous street plots throughout townships
- Maintenance of street tree assets, including powerlines clearance and pruning
- Planting/staking of street trees annuals with a follow up summer wintering programme
- Traffic control/management
- Overhanging growth management
- Litter control
- CBD beautification - hanging baskets programme
Looking for a conservation partner for your next project? Contact Nelmac on 0800 635 622 to learn more.