We are specialists in managing the supply and distribution of potable water in compliance with New Zealand standards, and in managing all variables to guarantee compliant public health and safety outcomes.
Nelmac develops and manages reservoirs, storage tanks and detention dams, hundreds of kilometres of trunk, pressure and reticulated mains, and pumping stations to meet rigorous contracted standard.
- Reservoirs / storage tanks / detention dams. 37
- Pumping stations. 11
- Reticulation Mains. 324kms
- Trunk mains and pressure mains. 68km.
- Water leak detection
- Leak repairs
- Traffic management
- Water sampling and analysis
- AWCC connections
- Relays of water service line
- PRV tests and maintenance
- Backflow tests and maintenance
- Wastewater blockage to unblockage
- CCTV inspections
- I&I data collection and maintenance
- Sewer and stormwater pipe clearance/maintenance
- Stormwater inlet maintenance
- Dam and retention dam maintenance
- Excavation work
- 24/7 reactive work to stormwater, water leaks and wastewater issues
Tel. 0800 635 622 - press '1' for Water