Nelson North WWTP
Nelmac has been responsible for the management and maintenance of the Nelson North Wastewater Treatment Plant (NNWWTP) since 2008.
Servicing a residential population of approximately 55,000 people, the NNWWTP plays a crucial part in the health and sustainability of the Nelson City area.
- Primary screening
- Primary clarifier
- Biological Tricking Filter (BTF)
- 1 x 26ha baffled oxidation ponds
- 2 x 7ha planted wetlands
- Sea outfall
Routine, proactive and reactive maintenance of the Nelson Wastewater Treatment Plant.
- Operation and routine maintenance of pre-treatment works oxidation ponds and wetlands
- Testing and monitoring of resource consent compliance
- Reactive maintenance and emergency work
- Minor repairs/projects
- Routine monitoring and testing
- 24/7 service support
- Duty operator roster system
Tel. 0800 635 622 - press '1' for Water