Trees line our streets, fill our parks and reserves and enliven our backyards.
While we can take trees for granted, they contribute enormously to the visual aesthetic of our cities and towns – providing habitats, contributing to our carbon storage mass, influencing clean air outcomes and providing shade and protection.
Our qualified and experienced arborists work to the latest international standards for tree work. Each team member belongs to the New Zealand Arborists Association and is fully insured. Tree pruning, maintenance and felling is highly skilled and should only be carried out by fully trained and qualified arborists. Nelmac has a wide range of equipment to prune or remove trees of any size, including in the most confined or hazardous areas.
Dealing with trees near power lines is particularly hazardous and should only ever be undertaken by qualified professionals. We provide safe and effective clearance around power lines and other cables.
- New tree selection and planting
- Pruning and maintenance for tree growth and health
- Tree and stump removal
- Power line clearance (Network Tasman approved contractor)
- Consultation and advice
- Liaising with other service providers, consultant arborists and contractors
- Stakeholder management and communication
- Managing budgets and on-time delivery
email@example.com | 0800 635 622