Nelmac holds a number of contracts for the maintenance and management of large scale turfed spaces in the top of the South Island.
We use the latest specialised equipment and machinery and employ skilled and experienced people to deliver environmentally sound and efficient solutions for over 420 hectares of wide area turf, spread over a wide geographic area.
- Nelson City Council
- Tasman District Council
- Marlborough District Council
- Nelson Airport
- Motueka Airport
- Planning and preparation for new turf, seeded or instant turf
- Assessment of soil conditions for grass types
- Mowing and edging
- Turf management including fertilising, weed control, coring, thatch removal, compaction relief, topdressing and re-seeding
- Maintenance, renovations and repairs
- Pest and disease control
- Liaising with other service providers, sports clubs and contractors
- Stakeholder management and communication
- Managing budgets and on-time delivery