Nelmac builds, maintains and renews storm water systems.
We also develop and implement innovative, environmentally sensitive stormwater management solutions and waterway enhancement projects.
Drawing on the expertise of Nelmac’s ecologists, landscape architects, horticulturalists, construction leaders and our stormwater team, we find solutions to safely and efficiently move storm and flood waters in ways that optimise amenity and community assets.
- Reservoirs / storage tanks / detention dams. 2
- Pumping stations. 9
- Reticulation Mains. 200kms
- Trunk mains and pressure mains. 2km
- Manholes and access points. 4,997
- Construction, repair and replacement of the stormwater network
- Incorporation of wetlands and natural vegetation into stormwater management strategies
- Creation of in-stream habitats
- Creation of community amenity assets with a functional stormwater purpose
- Managing fish passage
- Sediment control and management
- Civil construction advice and creative solutions
- Native revegetation planting
- Maintenance and ongoing care of stormwater assets
- Contractor liaison
- Stakeholder management and communication