Nelmac can construct and manage stormwater drainage and waterway enhancement projects for local governments.
- Stormwater construction for piped networks
- Incorporation of wetlands and natural vegetation
- Create instream habitats
- Create community amenity assets
- Managing fish passage
- Managing sedimentation control
- Creative civil construction solutions
- Native revegetation and planting
- Maintenance and ongoing care
- Consultation and advice
- Project managemement through every stage of the process
- Liaising with other professionals
- Manage and meet project budgets
How we add value to your project
We can bring multi-disciplinary teams together from our stable of 3 Waters experts to create integrated solutions for local government clients. Drawing on our ecology team, our landscape architects, our nursery team, our landscape construction team, and our stormwater team, we find solutions to safely move storm and flood waters in a way that creates an attractive amenity.
We are at our best when we are able to incorporate wetlands and natural vegetation into our solutions to enhance the environmental values of the waterways that also provides a long term community asset.
Nelmac’s team understands project management. Our project planning expertise includes project definition and scope, procurement, works and scope management, onsite supervision, change and relocation management, and project release. There’s more to a project than drafting a plan. We understand a client’s desired outcomes and, with our technical knowledge, we can faciliate a successful project from start to finish.