We are seeking a Full-time Landscape Maintenance Gardener for our Nelson/Tasman Team to undertake regular garden maintenance duties for our residential and commercial clients.
You will be responsible for carrying out a full range of garden maintenance activities for our Residential and Commercial clients including but not limited to:
• Weed control, herbicide and insecticide spraying, planting of trees and shrubs, mowing, trimming hedges, and formative pruning.
To be successful you will have the following skills/qualifications:
• Experience in the horticulture industry
• Knowledge of New Zealand plants, pests and disease management
• Experience in and competence using a full range of garden maintenance equipment
• Full Class 1 drivers licence (Class 2 preferred)
• Level 4 Certificate in Amenity Horticulture or equivalent preferable
• Growsafe certificate preferred.
This is a great opportunity for you to show off your skills or develop your career with a company that’s really going places. If you’ve got the enthusiasm, skills and energy to join our team we would love to hear from you.
If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact:
Euan Milne, Contracts Manager – Commercial Services
Mob: 027 430 2314 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that applicants must have a clean driver’s licence, NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa, and will be required to undergo pre-employment medical checks and drug screening.
To apply, please email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com.
Applications welcomed via email until 5pm Tuesday 17 July 2018.
Taking care of your environment from advice to delivery.
Nelmac is proud to safely deliver comprehensive solutions that enhance environments and communities, both now and for the future. As a wholly New Zealand-owned company with a professional, one-team approach, we utilise our resources and expertise of our 250 professionals to care for our natural and built environment by providing high quality consultancy, design, construction, asset management, maintenance and conservation services.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.