Nelson, Nelson / Tasman
5 September 2018
Full time, Permanent
We are seeking experienced Class 4 Drivers to join our Refuse & Recycling Team based in Nelson where we understand there is more to collecting refuse and recycling and keeping our city beautiful than meets the eye. Our trucks are set up with modern technology which you will be trained in. Join us in delivering a service to local residents and businesses that we can all be proud of.
We can offer you:
- A place on our fast growing team where your safety and compliance with driving rules is paramount
- A feeling of pride in delivering an essential service to our community and working for an organisation that is innovative and value focused
- Latest technology on board trucks
- Opportunities to grow and expand your driving career
- A job based locally offering good work/life balance
- Competitive wage and staff benefits.
To be successful in this role you need to have the following skills and experience:
- A valid NZ Class 4 Licence with relevant driving experience
- Relevant transport industry knowledge and experience (essential)
- F or W Endorsement preferred
- Good level of physical fitness
- Self-motivated and approachable
- Care taken to deliver good customer service
- Respect for the vehicle you are driving
- The skills to operate large machinery in some tight situations.
These roles are full-time permanent roles offering a 40 hour work each week Monday to Friday (with the potential for extra weekend work on occasion).
This is a great opportunity for you to show off your skills or develop your career with a company that’s really going places. If you’ve got the enthusiasm, skills and energy to join our team we would love to hear from you.
We are proud of our people and what we do. If you’ve got the enthusiasm, skills and energy to become part of our team, we’d love to hear from you. In return the successful candidate can expect a competitive wage and a commitment to ongoing development and training.
For information on this role please contact Terry Dwyer | Operations Refuse & Recycling | M: 027 435 3611 | E: email@example.com.
Please note that applicants must have a clean class 4 driver’s licence, NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa, and will be required to undergo pre-employment medical checks and drug screening.
Applications welcomed via "Apply Now" below.
Taking care of your environment from advice to delivery.
Nelmac is proud to safely deliver comprehensive solutions that enhance environments and communities, both now and for the future. As a wholly New Zealand-owned company with a professional, one-team approach, we utilise our resources and expertise of our 250 professionals to care for our natural and built environment by providing high quality consultancy, design, construction, asset management, maintenance and conservation services.