Wed 23 May, 1:50 pm
Permanent, Full Time
We are looking for a permanent, full-time Drainage Operator to join our Nelson team.
The position will involve working with the Drainage Team carrying out a range of Utilities Maintenance and Civil Construction activities within the Nelson and Tasman regions.
To be successful you will ideally:
• have experience working in either the civil construction or similar industry
• be trustworthy with a high level of reliability and the ability to self-manage and work autonomously
• be able to work well within a team environment
• have tenacity and the ability to see jobs through to their successful completion regardless of any challenges that may arise
• have a commitment to excellent customer service
• be flexible and have a willingness and ability to work after hours - as well as on a duty roster to ensure optimum operation for Nelmac customers, and
• be of good physical health.
The successful applicant will be required to have, or undergo immunisation against Hepatitis A & B and Tetanus.
Please note that applicants must have a clean driver’s licence, NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa, and will be required to undergo pre-employment medical checks and drug screening. While a clean NZ driver’s licence is required, a Class 2 endorsement would be an advantage but is not a prerequisite.
To apply, please email your CV and Cover Letter outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications welcomed via email until Sunday 17 June 2018.
Taking care of your environment from advice to delivery.
Nelmac is proud to safely deliver comprehensive solutions that enhance environments and communities, both now and for the future. As a wholly New Zealand-owned company with a professional, one-team approach, we utilise our resources and expertise of our 250 professionals to care for our natural and built environment by providing high quality consultancy, design, construction, asset management, maintenance and conservation services.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.