Our turf specialists and mowing teams maintain public open spaces such as large passive turf parks and a variety of sports parks and playing surfaces.
Turf and sports park services
- Planning and preparation for new turf, seeded or instant turf
- Assessment of soil conditions for grass types
- Mowing and edging
- Turf management including fertilising, weed control, coring, thatch removal, compaction relief, topdressing, and re-seeding
- Sports field maintenance, renovations and repairs
- Pest and disease control
- Liaising with other service providers, sports clubs and contractors
- Stakeholder management and communication
- Managing budgets and on-time delivery
Our team is experienced in installing and maintaining a wide range of sports turf surfaces. From initial preparation to regular mowing and maintenance, as well as turf repairs and renovations, we provide the full scope of services to our local authority clients. We have a range of large-scale mowers and specialist turf management equipment which allows us to take full care of large sports grounds and open spaces.
Our turf specialists work closely with our clients to develop suitable maintenance and renovation strategies, to ensure sports surfaces meet user expectations by being well-prepared and maintained. We advise on suitable grass type selection for the specific soil and environmental conditions and field use. We recommend and implement annual turf renovation programmes to restore and enhance playing surfaces before each sports season.