We can work on and around any type of terrain – green spaces, rivers, coasts, streams, farmland, and deep bush – to establish new plantings or to restore native ones to achieve sound ecological aims.
Planting and restoration services
- Waterway and coastal enhancement and restoration
- Riverbank vegetation control, including debris removal
- Cycle track planning, construction and maintenance
- Conservation reserve and green space
- Native revegetation and planting
- Ecological resotration of land
- Noxious weed control and removal
- Pest control
- Biosecurity services
- Plantings maintenance
- Drainage and stormwater maintenance and care
- Project managemement through every stage of the process
- Liaising with other professionals like architects, landscape architects, and planners
- Manage and meet project budgets
How we add value to your project
Nelmac offers practical solutions that are also innovative and meet ecological outcomes based on sound, applied science. With expertise in the regeneration of tracks, trails, waterways, wetlands right through to deep bush and farmland, our team can advise on and implement any restoration plan – with the help of our Nursery team that grows quality plants.
One exciting aspect of our conservation land programme is a partnership with the Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology’s Training Ranger Certificate. Graduates will be offered employment with Nelmac to apply and hone their skills in conservation and recreation management.