We protect public health and provide value for money by helping local authorities optimise their 3 waters assets. Our team draws on the wealth of experience gained caring for and managing city water networks for over 25 years. We inspect and survey water assets, and implement programmes to manage demand and optimise asset performance.
3 waters optimisation services
- Asset inspections
- Survey services
- Demand management
- Pipeline condition surveying
- Water leakage reduction
- Backflow prevention
- Water inflow
- Wastewater inflow and infiltration reduction
- Pressure management
- Water metering and backflow prevention
- Flow measurement
- Pipeline survey, inspection, and profiling
- Water quality improvement programmes
- Mechanical and electrical condition assessment
- Project managemement through every stage of the process
- Liaising with other service providers, engineers and contractors
- Stakeholder management and communication
- Managing budgets and on-time delivery
With decades of experience maintaining treatment plants and 3 waters networks, our operations team has gained extensive knowledge and understanding of network optimisation.
Our SCADA and telemetry knowledge is valued by our clients. We monitor and control flow, monitor and respond to alarm information, and control all data at a central base station for water networks. Using our SCADA capability, we routinely assess and make improvements to asset operating control systems, to improve operations, reduce risk and deliver a better level of service.
Our Electrical team provides a wide range of services including installing new pump stations and treatment plant systems, troubleshooting problems, and repair or replacement of various components or systems.
Nelmac’s team understands project management. Our project planning expertise includes project definition and scope, procurement, works and scope management, onsite supervision, change and relocation management, and project release. There’s more to a project than drafting a plan. We understands a client’s desired outcomes and, with our technical knowledge, we can faciliate a successful project from start to finish.