Nelmac provides a wide range of electrical services with a specialty focus on automation and SCADA systems - installations, repairs and maintenance, and complete facilities electrical management.
- Commercial electrical services
- Electrical fit-outs
- Diagnostics and trouble-shooting
- Electrical-controlled environments
- SCADA system architecture
- System integration and automation
- Marine environments
- Maintenance and refinement
- Project management of electrical installations or upgrades
- Liaising with other service providers, engineers and contractors
- Managing and meeting budgets
Creating and managing automated systems using SCADA technologies is our specialty. Our objective is to support our customers to efficiently manage their critical assets through the use of sophisticated automation - daily operations, optimised maintenance plans and early identification of issues.
Our team designs, builds, implements and maintains SCADA technologies and system architecture for better data transmission within local and regional water supply systems. Drawing on the combined 50+ years' experience of our team, we create systems using the latest SCADA technology and manage the SCADA system at the base station. Our electricians monitor data and can call-up pump stations to track flow rates and assess system alarms or failures. We are also developing solutions to install remote monitors in the field to support flow monitoring programmes.