Using our experience managing large city water networks, we can bring in our construction team to build new parts of the network and update or repair outdated pipes and systems. We can also realign aging pipes to lengthen their lives.
- Full pipeline construction including
- Backfill and reinstatement
- Pump station construction
- Mechanical and electrical
- Pumps and electrical control systems
- Control and automation
- Trenchless pipeline installation
- Paving and footpath construction
- Stream enhancement and restoration
- Planting wetlands, mudflats, and weirs
- Project managemement through every stage of the process
- Liaising with other professionals
- Manage and meet project budgets
How we add value to your project
Utilising the experience of our 3 Waters Operations and Maintenance Team, we take a multidisciplinary approach to construction and renewals that marries our environmental and ecological team to building new water networks. We bring an environmental balance to the construction of new networks, including pipelaying, backfilling, and reinstatement, in a way that leaves a beautiful and functional landscape, especially for wastewater systems.
With our strong focus on environmental values, we manage wastewater in a way that is safe, minimises flooding, and adds to our environment, rather than diminishes it. We team up with members of the staff in ecological services to provide a better stormwater removal service that focuses on rivers and streams, awareness of the need for fish passage and protection, and erosion and sediment control.
Nelmac’s team understands project management. Our project planning expertise includes project definition and scope, procurement, works and scope management, onsite supervision, change and relocation management, and project release. There’s more to a project than drafting a plan. We understands a client’s desired outcomes and, with our technical knowledge, we can faciliate a successful project from start to finish.