Nelmac carries out commercial design-builds, refurbishments, and structural work on medium- and large-scale projects. This includes complete project management services. With carpentry and engineering workshops, we can design, build, modify and install whatever you need to realise your vision.
Carpentry and building services
- New building construction
- Building alterations, modifications and upgrades
- Bespoke carpentry projects
- Steel fabrication and installation
- Plumbing and electrical services
- Building maintenance
- Facilities management
- Project management through every stage of the process
- Liaising with other professionals
- Application and management of consent processes
- Managing and meeting project budgets
Our customers are typically large building asset owners (likes Councils, schools, businesses and Government agencies). Our team has the experience to manage large and small building projects and we add value by providing a complete project management service including ongoing facility management, if needed.
Our carpentry team is led by licensed builders, supported by a full-time plumber and our electrical team, as well as experts in other areas of our operations, such as fabrication and landscaping.
Nelmac provides our customers with a 24/7 responsive service to attend to any urgent maintenance or safety issues. Our after-hours service will promptly deploy the right tradesperson to respond to and resolve any situation.
Nelmac's breadth of expertise in carpentry and building means we can provide a complete project management service from project definition and scope, planning and procurement, through to construction and ongoing maintenance.